The electric version of the PEBO vacuum coffee maker.
A lot of coffee has been drunk since our founder Peter Bodum introduced the Santos vacuum coffee pot back in the 1950s. It was revolutionary at the time, not only because it made delicious aromatic coffee in no time at all, but also because of its patented filter. Being an integral part of the coffee maker, there was no need for either cloth or paper filters. Even then, as today, one could say: “Make taste. Not waste”.
• No need for filter paper and coffee capsules
• Adopts BODUM classic Borosilicate glass, which has the characteristics of heat proof and explosion proof, better temperature retention than normal glasses
• The vacuum siphon method retains the aroma of coffee and retains the original flavor of coffee
• The brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated to ensure that each cup of coffee is delicious
• The magical brewing process of the siphon coffee maker allows one to fully experience the pleasure of brewing coffee
• According to the amount of water used, brewing is completed within 4-6 minutes
• Keep-warm button for up to 30 minutes
• Brew up to 1 liter (about 8 cups) of coffee at a time